Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Random Shots

I m neither a professional photographer nor i own a high-end camera which can shoot almost anything visible.But i love to shoot random pictures everytime with my Sony Ericsson W610i.I wish to own a decent high end camera and started working on it.So when the time is ripe will come up with more beautiful shots with the new gizmo.Till then i m gonna experiment with my 2MP camera embedded on my phone.Some photos were real and some photos i changed the tone with the help of a Photo editing software pre-installed on my phone.

If any of you impressed by the shots you are most welcome to donate me a high-end camera-:)

If any of you felt like visited a garbage site again you are most welcome,Donate me one,So that i dont repeat this garbage thing again-:)


cheers,16.01.26.07

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page