Sunday, November 16, 2008

Chennai - 13th PhotoWalk

Yippee,Finally i was one among those humongous group who were clicking along the Marina early today.

My Mobile Alarm faltered and my instinct woke me up at 05:40 and reached the University Campus late by 10Mins.It was a good learning experience for me as i met some of the fellow Chennai-Photo-Walkers and gained some tips from them.

I clicked 201 pictures over the walk and the decent ones will make its entry to Flickr.

Update @ 14:30 : Finally 8 Pics shortlisted for Flickr:)I m the Creator,I m the Critic:)

Thanks C for organizing this walk.

Lessons Learnt from this Photo walk :
  • Photography is not that Simple as i thought.
  • Chennai is vast and so is Marina Promenade.
  • With a Digital Camera at your disposal don't hesitate to shoot anything that comes on your way.
So when is the next Chennai-Photo-Walk?

Cheers,16.01.26.07

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page