Wednesday, October 29, 2008

3 - Thanksgiving

20 Posts , 14 comments and 33 Profile Views and 150 Visits @ Clustrmaps in 80 Odd days.That's not bad.Given that i don't write often;i don't write very hi fundoo blog am happy with the response what i got over the period.

So,What made me to activate my blogger account and write here?

The two guys who inspired me to write , KVijesh and Chandrachoodan.Vijesh,a college mate of mine and CG known for his ChennaiPhotoWalk.Definitely these two blogs were different on its own and will always have a special place in my blogger space.

Another thing to be noted,I picked yet another passion from these two people,Photography.

The real urge to get myself a digital camera happened after i came across Rahul Sadagopan.I paid 18K for my Nikon P80 after visiting Rahul's Photostream.Good that i have a SLR-like-Camera now.

All together these three people have made an impact on me.Many thanks to all three of you:)

Cheers,16.01.26.07

2 comments:

Arun Raghavendar said...

True.. Rahul Sadagopan is there in my flickr list too.. His pics are really good.. Did you meet him during the photowalk?

Sethu S said...

Yes! Rahul is too good da!Have not met him coz i never attempted for a photowalk till date.but this sunday there is one more photowalk....Let me try to make it....

BTW,there is one more guy,Kunal Daswani(something along the lines,visit his flickr.....Amazing work...

Locations of visitors to this page